Mainsail Covers are designed to protect the mainsail from the harmful elements. Once your Mainsail has been flaked on to the boom, the Mainsail Cover is laid over the sail and boom and around the front of the mast providing complete protection. Our Mainsail Covers can be fitted in a variety of ways, either by using the traditional hook and shock cord method or turnbutton and eyelet, therefore giving you the choice. Please check out the Mainsail Cover measurement form at the bottom/foot of the page or we are more than happy to visit your boat and measure for your Mainsail Cover.
- Protects your sail from harmful ultra violet rays
- Easy to fit and remove
- Enhance the look of your boat
- Particularly effective for classic boats with gaffs and booms
- Made from UV stable acrylic canvas in a variety of colours
- Marine grade fixings – hooks and loops or zips as standard
- Boat name can be sewn or printed on for ease of identification (or any company name for advertising)