Here at Sail and Cover...
...we specialise in high quality made-to-measure boat covers, spray hoods, dodgers, stac systems, sail covers, Biminis, tonneau covers in fact ANY covers for your boats whether sail or power. We make sails, and have a great repair facility for fast turn arounds for both sails and covers. We undertake upholstery and much, much more! We are based on the UK East Coast at Woolverstone Marina on the River Orwell and our workshop has just been extended so that we are able to keep pace with our ever expanding workload. All of our products are tailor made to your specific requirements and as part of our service, we offer an on-board consultation .
Care For Your Sails & Covers
- Cleaning - removal of harmful salty deposits and fungal growth (and to make them look good!)
- Servicing - thorough checks to prevent oncoming problems, make minor repairs, and trim off those loose threads
- Repairs - to make good those rips & tears
- UV Protection Strips - to protect and prolong the life of your rolling headsail
- Window replacements
Covers to Meet Your Requirements
- Onboard consultation
- Boat covers, awnings, Biminis, sprayhoods, dodgers, sail covers and stack packs, binnacle and wheel etc, etc
- Made to measure, or like-for-like replacement of anything (if possible)
- Highest quality materials and workmanship
- Offering protection to your boat and crew.
- As plain or as wacky as you wish!
Of course we don’t just make sails and boat covers, we have the facilities to make almost anything. This year for instance we have made Hot tub covers, various Shades for architectural purposes, swimming pool covers, gazebos, strange tepee type covers, stage props etc etc. We are able to quote and manufacture Stac Pacs, Sail Covers, Dodgers and Dinghy covers, by using our downloadable forms. Please go to our enquiry page for details - distance is no longer a problem!
Our promise to you :-
- To respond to your enquiry within 24 hours
- To help you make sure what you order is what you really need
- To send your estimate within 48 hours of agreeing your needs
- To meet the timescales we agree with you
- To guarantee our team's work for 1 year
- To make every effort to put things right if they do go wrong (rare but obviously possible!)